Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Review: Glass Houses


Glass Houses
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I've loved this book ever since the first time I read it. It's been years since my last reread, though, and when I saw that my library had an mp3 copy available for download, I was thrilled. (Not only are mp3 audio difficult to find, but since they're the only kind that my library will lend that works with my iPhone, I couldn't help but be excited.)

After listening to this book over the course of a week, I remembered all over again just why I love the series so much. The narrator was slightly irritating (her Michael voice was Terrible), but I was able to let that go after a while. Overall, I was happy to visit the beginning of Morganville again.



View all my reviews

No comments: