Friday, November 19, 2010

Remodeling

I've had this blog space for some time now, and I've neglected it horribly. If you've seen this blog in the past, you might notice that I've been making some changes. I plan to slowly continue those changes until this blog is something like what I had originally intended it to be.

Back when I was worried about the wisdom of shouting my thoughts into the ether, I allowed to this blog to be taken over by my teaching. However, I have deleted those posts and plan to revision this as a book review blog with only occasional reflections on life. Most of my book reviews will be synced with my GoodReads profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/754607

However, I do plan to write material specifically for this page as well. I look forward to my new vision for this blog and the opportunity to share my thoughts with others.

No comments: